Saturday, September 7, 2013

A New Arrival

Hello! I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I am running a few days late with this post but over on the Charisma Cardz Challenge there is a new theme this week and that theme is Fancy Flourishes.
 
 
For my card this week I have used this adorable new Magnolia stamp which has been coloured with Copics.  I've pulled out the fancy dies this week and layered on some flowers and lace as well. This card is a sweet and girly as it gets and it will be perfect the next time a new baby girl arrives.
 
As always we have some fantastic sponsors for this challenge.
 
PRIZE ONE - 
Melissa from PINK CAT STUDIO!!!

  One lucky participant will win 5 Digital Stamps of there choice.

PRIZE TWO -
 
Our Brand New Sponsor Bugaboo are giving this week's winner...
 
 
I do hope that you will join us with your own creations.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, great card and I love the shape.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMGosh, TOO CUTE!!! Totally LOVE it.