Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bringing the Presents



 
Good Morning, just a quick post today. I was not around over the weekend as I had the opportunity to attend Scrapfest which was being held at the local university.  I spent Friday night shopping and I Saturday I had been lucky enough to purchase tickets for my mom and I to take a class with Vicki Boutin where we made a beautiful little mini album. I will share more when I have it all finished off with pictures.
 
 
In the meantime I have a card to share with you. This one features one of the new LOTV Christmas stamps that I purchased earlier this year. It has been coloured to match these fun papers from MME and accented with liquid applique to give it a fun touch of dimension. The image is a fair size so I have kept the layout rather simple and have accented with some diecuts and a simple flower.
 
I hope that you all have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow as a new ABC Christmas Challenge will be starting and I will have another card to share.
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 

11 comments:

Plastic Card said...

What a lovely card. So gorgeous design. I like the softness of colors and that image is absolutely gorgeous.

Gram's Treasures said...

Very pretty...so nice and bright!
hugs

chrissy xx said...

The cutest of cute image. FABulous colours and I LOve the liquid pearls.
Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
Chrissyxx

sue w. said...

Hi Carissa, this image is soo cute and I love the backing papers too.
A lovely snowy scene.
Hugs Sue W.

Dorte said...

Wonderful bright colours, cute image Carissa.
Dorte,xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Carissa, love the cute image and such fabulous colouring, the papers are so festive, love all the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and the colouring is done to perfection x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Carissa! Lovely colours and the image is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

Fabiola said...

hello, you card is to cute and sweet, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next week.

Nat said...

This is so lovely, such a cute image & fab colours. Thanks for joining us at J & C Creations this month.
Natx

Connie Leman said...

I love the layout and colors of this card VERY much !!! Wonderful !! Hugs, Connie