Monday, October 10, 2011

Time to Party!

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to any of you here in Canada.
It has been some time now since my last post but I am ready to get back in the groove.

Today marks the midway point of the StampFairy Birthdays challenge.
For my card today I have chosen Barry Birthday and he is having a little celebration. My nephew's birthday is coming up soon so this was the perfect chance to make a card for him.


I picked up this great pack of papers from MME the other week because I felt they would be perfect for "boy" cards and I have coloured Barry to match. To hide an accidental slip of my pen I have doodled in some confetti, I was a little dubious at first but it really gives the image a party feel. The layout for my card was based on an older sketch from Stamp with Fun and I have popped the image up and added a few buttons for dimension.

I hope that you have been inspired to join us this week. Be sure to stop by the StampFairy Challenge blog for some more inspiration from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by.

This card will be entered into the following challenges:

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love your Birthady card Carissa, the colours are fabulous and Barry looks all set to go...very cute.Wonderful papers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gram's Treasures said...

Cute...and lovely colours!
hugs

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, I love your card, so colourful and fun with those swirls on the background :) Hugs xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love the colors!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Deanne :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love your sweet image and pretty DP Thanks for joining us at ABC for A is for Anything Goes
Hugs Julie P

Anita said...

This is so cute and I love your colors.

Niknak said...

Aww, teddy is so cute!! Beaut card, thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun.....

thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Giò said...

Such a lovely card!! Fantastic image and DP too.
Have a great day.
Hugs, Giò

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the fab fun colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Ms Schnaderle said...

Hello Carrisa,

I like your sweat Teddy an the colour combination of your card.

Big Hug
Ms Schnaderle