Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Snowy Hugs

Wow, I have just finished having a peek through all of the Christmas Presents that you created over the last two weeks and I must say that I would like to be on many of your Christmas lists this year. Today is the start of a new ABC Christmas Challenge and this week we will be working with the theme of

Q is for Quote (plus an image)

We have two wonderful sponsors this week.

Robyn's Fetish Badge

Fabulous prize of 5 Robyn's Fetish digital products
This may be 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 paper set.

AND

Prize from Brenda is a 3 month subscription to the 'How to WOW paper crafting techniques club'
 

As I have been short on crafting time lately I have chosen to create a really simple style card, this one will be perfect for the mail. I had coloured this Magnolia image a while back and it was perfect for this quote stamp that I had in my stash but had not yet used. I have paired it with some snow paper and a few metal snowflakes for embellishment to finish it all off..

I hope that you will join us for the challenge. Before you run off to start your cards be sure to stop by the ABC Christmas Challenge blog and have a peek at the creations from the rest of the girls.

This card will be entered into the following challenges:
 

12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card Carissa :-) I love this image and the sentiment is perfect ! the snowflakes and pearls are lovely too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one adorable card, fabulous image its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 147 Christmas Is Coming
I hope you join us again next week,

I also have a little bit of Calorie free Candy if you are interested

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT

Sandra H said...

Your card is stunning love the image too!:) Sandra H

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and perfect for our Christmas is Coming Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have new candy if you are interested.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous i love your colours, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this time hugs pops x x x

Caroljenks said...

This image is beautiful - how cute! The sentiment is perfect - What a gorgeous card.

Carol x

Helen said...

Awww..so cute! Love the colour combo too!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Lacey Stephens said...

This is such a cute image and I love your little quote!! Sorry if I missed this on the post last night. I meant to check the blog again before I went to bed, but I totally forgot. But it looks like you got it added.
Big hugs!
~Lacey

Anonymous said...

Cute card hunny loving that sentiment! Great job! Xx hugs me x

Dorte said...

Such an adorable card, Carissa. I have always liked that image a lot.
Beautiful colours and sentiment.
hugs Dorte

Delphine said...

I love your card, Carissa! Beautiful image, gorgeous colours and the sentiment is adorable! Hugs Delphine xx

Heidi said...

Carissa
THis is adorable. I love the colours you used and the sentiment is perfect!

You should be getting a card from me soon if you have not already received it!