Monday, November 1, 2010

Fairy Wishes

Hello, I have a card to share with you today.


I have coloured this wonderful fairy image from Lily of the Valley with Copics and given her wings a generous helping of stickles. This because, all fairies should sparkle don't you agree?


Once again my background paper is handmade using the same emboss resist technique that I used for my card last week. This time I have inked it up using barn door and shabby shutters distress ink. I was going for a Christmas feel, funny that this card didn't turn out Christmas at all. I have then cut and reassembled the paper following a great sketch over on the Truly Scrumptious blog. The other part of this challenge calls for pearls, petals and pins so I have applied a small dose of each of these to embellish and finish off my card.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you will join me again Wednesday morning when I will share with you my first card for the ABC Christmas Challenge.

This card will also be entered in the following challenges;

Simon Says Challenge - Punches and Diecuts
Secret Crafter - Anything that Flies
ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter

3 comments:

Dorte said...

Hi Carissa!
Your card is very sweet and the coloring are amazing. Looking forwards till tomorrow.
hugs from Dorte

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Heather said...

A truly gorgeous card, beautiful image - fabulous colouring and I love your stamped background - fantastic.

So glad you could join us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs Heather xx