Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bringing Gifts

I have come to the realization that if I want to take photos for my blog I am going to have to do it on the weekends as it is now dark when I leave in the morning and dark again when I get home. I wanted to remind you that you still have just under three days to participate in the Winter Wonderland challenge over on the ABC Christmas challenge blog. I have been making some new cards and I have another wintry card to share with you today.




This is another of the adorable digital images that are available from Cuddly Buddly stamps.Isn't he just the sweetest little bunny that you have seen? I have used my Copics to colour this little cutie with his gifts in tow and added some flowersoft to mimic the look of fresh snow.



I have kept my card mostly white with a hint of icy winter blue. My background papers have been made using my snowflake embossing folder from cuttlebug. I have used my Martha Stewart punches to add some layers of lace to the bottom of my card and also some punched snowflake embellishments. Lastly, I have finished my card with a white poinsettia and some pearls and ribbon that pick up the touch of blue that I used as an accent.

I hope that you will choose to play along with us. We would love to see your winter wonderland creations.

I will be entering my card into the following challenges:

11 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty card
greetings from rainy belgium
martina
x

Gram's Treasures said...

Nice card...I like the embossing and the punched edging. Cloudy day today...still not so good for pictures.

Tara Godfrey said...

Ahhhh what an absolutely adorable card, Carissa! I just love the sweet image. Your colouring is gorgeous! Love the sparkly paper too! Such a wonder wintery card! Love it!
Hugs,t

Nadell said...

So sweet. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute! that bunny reminds me of my rabbit! theheee! loving these images hugs Samantha :0)

Kreativmonster said...

Very, very sweet card! I love the embossed background, it adds a touch of depth. Thank you so much for joining us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY!

Ali Watson said...

This is fab, love Toby and you have coloured him beautifully. the embossing looks great!. Thanks for playing along in our first Cuddly Buddly Challenge. Hope to see you join in next time. Hugs Ali x

Annie said...

an adorable card with cute Toby Tumbles! thank you for joining our very first challenge on the Cuddly Buddly blog and I hope you will join in again next time.
hugs, annie x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Carissa - so cute!
You have coloured Toby Tumble beautifully.
Thank you for joining our first ever challenge at Cuddly Buddly.
Clare x

Sonia said...

This is beautiful Carissa, is Toby Tumble so sweet? Thanks for joing in with the cuddly Buddly blogs first challenge.
Hugs Sonia xx

Daniele said...

soooo pretty, love the background as well thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly
hugs from Daniele