Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spreading Joy


As I am currently away on vacation, I was not able to participate in this month's Blog Hop over at the Magnolia-Licious Christmas All Year Long Blog.. I did want to share this card with you that I had been intending to use if I had participated.



Tilda has been masked in front of the trees and coloured with Copics. I then used flowersoft to add a fresh blanket of snow and create a winter wonderland effect. I have matted the card using some of my favorite Martha Stewart border punches and Basic Grey paper from the Eskimo Kisses line. Lastly I have embellished with some shapes that I punched out of this fantasic glitter paper. I don't know who makes the paper but it adds a rich shimmer to everything which makes it perfect for Christmas cards.

I hope that you will take the time to Hop on over to the Blog Hop as the ladies have lots of lovely Christmas inspiration to share. Be sure to leave them all some love.

1 comment:

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautiful card! Hope you are having a great vacation.